Archive

Friday, June 23, 2017

Life through a dog’s eyes

Wrapps has a very interesting perception of how the world works ... Like how my father’s flowerbed is his toilet, and the trashcan is a Michelin star restaurant, or how it is completely OK to lick his own jewels in public.


Other things seen from Wrapps' point of view:

       - Cars – magic teleportation devices. Can transport you to a completely new place while you
         are sleeping in your cage!

       - Windows – canvas to express my creativity through nose-art and slobber. 

       - Mats – giant tissues. The only place I will rub off my food beard or any filth in my fur.

       - Mirrors - scary cloning devices. Barks back at you.

       - Vacuum cleaner - will inhale anything it comes over. Still traumatized after it ate a part of
         my toy ... 
Avoid in the future.

       - Balloons - bipolar bouncy balls. Super fun to play with, until it all of a sudden blows up
         in your face ...

       - Staircases - pathways into the void. Must be avoided at all costs.

       - Bathroom - water torture chamber! No one will hear you scream ...


No comments:

Post a Comment